- Required State Disclosures
Required State Disclosures
- The George Washington University is not regulated in Texas under Chapter 132 of the Texas Education Code;
- The District of Columbia Education Licensure Commission approves and regulates the George Washington University in its home state; and
- George Washington University students should forward any complaints about the program to their academic advisor, student support advisor, faculty, or George Washington University administrators. If the student is not able to resolve its complaints with the school, the student may contact the District of Columbia Education Licensure Commission with complaints using the District of Columbia Education Licensure Commission.
- For residents of the state of Missouri, the application fee is refundable up to three business days after submission. After three business days the fee is non-refundable.