MHA@GW is an innovative, web-based Executive Master of Health Administration program that blends periodic campus visits with powerful online learning technology. The online structure of the program combines weekly, live, face-to-face classes using video-conferencing technology with interactive coursework that can be accessed 24/7.
The virtual classroom experience offered by MHA@GW allows students to earn their Executive MHA from anywhere in the world. MHA@GW students:
- Participate in weekly seminar-style classes, hosted online and taught in a small class setting (generally with a student-to-professor ratio of no more than 12:1)
- Complete dynamic multimedia coursework throughout the week, which relies on highly produced content to offer the best learning experience
- Meet face-to-face with faculty or fellow students to discuss course content using our online platform
- Collaborate with classmates — aspiring health care leaders from around the country — through familiar social networking tools
Students can also access their course material through the program’s mobile app. This mobile tool allows students to:
- Interact directly with other students and professors on their mobile devices
- Review course materials and course videos – both online and offline
- Submit projects and assignments
- Set reminders for upcoming due dates, events and more
- Access videos and course content, even without an Internet connection
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.